Liquid nitrogen is a chemical. It is a colorless gas under normal conditions, but it has a strong irritating odor. It is mainly used in the industrial industry. This article will tell you about liquid nitrogen and liquid nitrogen tanks through several questions. Relevant knowledge.
First, the principle knowledge of liquid nitrogen tank refrigeration
1. Double-layered coiled glass reactor: the outer layer can be vacuum insulated, and the inside of the kettle is heated and cooled by the corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant heat exchanger coil.
2, double-layer insulation glass reactor: insulation sleeve insulation, with light-transmissive window (with vacuum or anhydrous honeycomb calcium chloride, the glass surface of the window is not frosted at the low temperature), the interlayer is heated by heat conduction oil. Cooling and cooling.
3. Three-layer glass reactor: When the outer glass is processed, it is pumped into high vacuum insulation, and the interlayer is heated by the heat transfer oil to cool and cool.
Second, the liquid nitrogen tank liquid nitrogen filling inspection common sense
Do not exceed the liquid nitrogen tank when filling the liquid nitrogen. After filling, remember to check the residual amount of liquid nitrogen in the liquid nitrogen tank every week, and do not let the liquid nitrogen level in the tank be 5 inches below the bottom of the tank, which can keep the liquid nitrogen container. The internal low temperature to avoid damage to the can and the materials stored in the can.
Third, check the liquid nitrogen note:
Use a special plastic, solid metal or wooden dipstick to check the nitrogen level. Never use hollow tubes or tubing because boiling nitrogen will force liquid nitrogen to rise into the tube and into your face.
Fourth, what are the reasons for the impact of liquid nitrogen volatilization:
1. The number of days between liquid nitrogen evaporation rate and refilling depends on storage conditions (temperature, airflow, sunlight), age and condition of the tank, and frequency of opening the tank.
2. Never use a tight-fitting plug to seal the liquid nitrogen tank, otherwise the evaporated nitrogen will not escape, or the pressure will increase and the tank will explode with catastrophic consequences.
3. Only use the original neck plug of liquid nitrogen tank. If the tank is frosted or condensed, it may damage the vacuum. If it is damaged, transfer the contents to another tank.
5. Is the liquid nitrogen tank frosted or frozen normal?
1. During the use of liquid nitrogen tank, the liquid nitrogen vaporizes to absorb energy, and the water vapor in the air is agglomerated. It is normal to have frost or ice, and it will not leak liquid nitrogen. If there is no period of use, the temperature is not very low, there is frost or ice, it may be leaking nitrogen.
2. The frosting or icing inside the liquid nitrogen tank is mainly due to the heat exchange between the inner and outer bladders of the liquid nitrogen tank and the condensation of water and gas in the air. It is normal for a normal liquid nitrogen tank to be slightly frosted or icy, and it should be noted if frost or ice is severe.
3, under normal circumstances, the normal use range of low temperature liquid nitrogen tank design (XL-45 to XL-65) is 9.2 meters of gas, liquid 8 liters / minute. If it exceeds this range of use, frost or ice formation will occur. When the gas temperature is low, it is important to note that it will have some damage to the equipment used. This phenomenon is also reflected in the fact that there will be more serious frost or ice on the bottom of the tank. The solution is to connect a cryogenic tank in parallel.
4. The low-temperature liquid nitrogen tank is delivered to the user from the manufacturer for long-distance transportation. During this process, there may be slight looseness at the connection portion of the top intermediate level gauge tank. When the jar is not in use, it is not obvious, and a large amount of frosting appears after use.
If you are interested in the Liquid Nitrogen Tank, Low-temperature Liquid Nitrogen Tank, Refrigerant Liquid Nitrogen Tank or need to consult, please click on our online customer service.Welcome sending your inquiry.
Sales Manager: Amanda Hou