1. Vacuum degree: if the degree of vacuum is not up to the specified, the insulation performance will decrease, affecting the service life; and the liquid nitrogen is wasted;
2. Sandwich material: The sandwich material should be a special reflective insulation material with a small gas release rate to achieve the desired effect.
3. Valve: The valve uses a special low temperature stop valve (resistant to -196 degrees);
4. Container material: The container material is made of Ossite stainless steel;
5. Vacuum testing: special vacuum testing equipment should be used; to ensure the vacuum degree of each liquid nitrogen tank;
If you are interested in the Liquid Nitrogen Tank, Antistatic Electrostatic Container, Aluminum Alloy Liquid Nitrogen Tank or need to consult, please click on our online customer service.Welcome sending your inquiry.
Sales Manager: Amanda Hou