1. Due to the large heat of the container, the first time the liquid is filled, the heat balance time is longer, and it can be pre-cooled (about 20L) with a small amount of liquid medium, and then slowly filled (so that it is not easy to form an ice block).
2. In order to reduce the loss during filling in the future, please refill the liquid when there is still a small amount of liquid in the container. Or fill the liquid within 48 hours after using the liquid.
3. In order to ensure the safe and reliable use of the container, the container can only be filled with liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen and liquid argon.
4. When infusion, water and frost on the outer surface of the container are normal. When the boosting valve is opened for the boosting operation, since the boosting coil is attached to the inner wall of the outer cylinder, the heat of the outer cylinder is vaporized by the liquid in the coil to achieve the purpose of boosting. There may be spotted frost on the outer tube. When the booster valve is closed, the frost point will slowly dissipate. When the pressure-increasing valve is closed and the infusion operation is not performed, the outer surface of the container has water and frost, which indicates that the vacuum of the container has been destroyed, and the container cannot be used any more. Should be looking for professional manufacturers to repair or do scrapping.
5. When transporting liquid media on roads of Class 3 or lower, the speed of the car should not exceed 30km/h.
6. The vacuum nozzle on the container, the seal of the safety valve, the seal can not be damaged.
7. If the container is not used for a long time, drain and dry the liquid medium inside the container, then close all valve seals.
8. Before filling the liquid medium, the container must be dried with dry air to dry the container liner and all the valves and pipes before it can be filled with liquid medium. Otherwise, the pipe will be blocked by ice, which will affect the boosting and infusion.
If you are interested in the Liquid Nitrogen Tank, Low-temperature Liquid Nitrogen Tank, Refrigerant Liquid Nitrogen Tank or need to consult, please click on our online customer service.Welcome sending your inquiry.
Sales Manager: Amanda Hou