Under normal circumstances, when liquid nitrogen is stored in a sealed tank, care should be taken to keep a certain gap in the liquid nitrogen tank. Otherwise, the gas cannot be discharged in time when the liquid is nitrogenized, which is very likely to cause an explosion accident. Generally, the cover of the liquid nitrogen tank has a certain gap, and it is not necessary to block it manually.
(1) Precautions for use of liquid nitrogen:
1. liquid nitrogen is a low temperature product, to prevent frostbite during use.
2. When operating and accessing frozen items in liquid nitrogen, the speed should be fast, pay attention to lightly, so as not to thaw the items, causing unnecessary losses.
3 .In the room where the liquid nitrogen is used and stored, it should be kept well ventilated to avoid the lack of oxygen in the space, causing people to suffocate.
4. Since liquid nitrogen is not bactericidal, it is necessary to pay attention to disinfection when contacting liquid nitrogen.
5. Liquid nitrogen tanks must be fixed during transportation to prevent vibration and reverse.
6. liquid nitrogen tanks should be carefully replenished with liquid nitrogen when storing items for a long time.
(2) Maintenance and use of containers:
1. During the use, the use of the tank should be checked every day. It is found that there are water drops and frost on the upper or upper part of the bottle cap, indicating that there is a problem with the quality of the tank, and should be stopped immediately; When the beads or frosting phenomenon, you can touch the shell with your hand. If you feel the upper part is cold and the lower part is hot, this also indicates that there is a certain problem in the quality of the tank body, that is, the daily increase of liquid nitrogen is large. It should be observed to prevent liquid nitrogen loss. It is best to stop using it. At the same time, in the daily use process, it is necessary to check and verify the liquid nitrogen tank and safety equipment instrument accessories regularly to ensure the safety and safety of the relevant pressure vessel safety technical inspection regulations.
2. Before use, carefully check the safety instruments and accessories related to the container. When the instrument and accessories are in good condition, the required pressure and capacity can be correctly grasped and adjusted. If the surface is found to be frosted, stop using it immediately and check it in time. And repair.
3. Before filling the liquid nitrogen, the liquid nitrogen tank should first check whether there is any depression in the outer casing, and whether the vacuum exhaust port is intact. If it is damaged, the vacuum degree will be lowered. In severe cases, the air intake cannot be insulated, so that the upper part of the tank will be knotted. Frost, liquid nitrogen loss, will lose the value of continued use; when filling liquid nitrogen, it is impossible to pour liquid nitrogen into the vacuum exhaust port to avoid the vacuum drop; meanwhile, a small amount of liquid nitrogen should be kept in the tank before filling the liquid nitrogen. Pre-cooled state.
4. Liquid nitrogen tanks should be stored in a well-ventilated shade, not exposed to sunlight. Due to its precise manufacturing and inherent characteristics, it is strictly forbidden to keep the tank upright when it is used or stored, and it is strictly prohibited to tilt, lie, invert, stack, collide, or collide with other objects.
5. For long-term storage, it is necessary to replenish liquid nitrogen regularly. When supplementing, the residual amount of liquid nitrogen should generally be one-third of the total capacity.
6. When placing or removing frozen items, try to make the opening time of the tank opening as short as possible to reduce the consumption of liquid nitrogen, and do not put the lifting tube completely.
7. It is strictly forbidden to place objects on the container lid and seal the neck.
8. It is strictly forbidden to remove the frost in the neck tube with a hard object to avoid damage to the neck tube.
9. liquid nitrogen tanks are only used to hold liquid nitrogen, and no other liquids or mixed storage is allowed.
1. When transporting, use liquid sponge or other padded items to fix the liquid nitrogen tank to prevent it from falling over.
2. The correct use of transport tanks (YDS-XB), the use of storage tanks for transport tanks is prohibited.
If you are interested in the Liquid Nitrogen Tanks, Liquid Niyrogen Container, Liquid Nitrogen Dewar or need to consult, please click on our online customer service.Welcome sending your inquiry.
Sales Manager: Amanda Hou