With the development of technology in recent years, the application range of liquid nitrogen has become more and more extensive. Therefore, as the usage of liquid nitrogen tanks is increasing, and the number of manufacturers who produce liquid nitrogen tanks is also increasing as well. Liquid nitrogen tank is made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel. There are some special problems to be aware of when using it. The following will give you the details of the problems that need to be paid attention to when using liquid nitrogen tank.
1.When replenishing liquid nitrogen tank with liquid nitrogen indoors, it is necessary to open the doors and windows to avoid serious oxygen deprivationvaion. Nitrogen tank that has been thawed or rewarmed must be filled with a small amount of liquid nitrogen to be pre-cooled before using, and then filled with liquid nitrogen after being untill heat balance has reached.
2. When filling the liquid nitrogen, use a pump or a long tube funnel. The filling tube should be inserted close to the bottom of the liquid nitrogen tank, and a gap should be left in the middle of the liquid nitrogen tank to allow nitrogen to drain. The liquid level in the liquid nitrogen tank should not exceed the plane of the bottom of the neck tube. Avoid contact with liquid nitrogen in the operation to avoid frostbite.
3. 2-3 hours after the first time placing the frozen product into the liquid nitrogen tank, it is necessary for experienced operator to regularly observe whether there is condensed water or frost on the outer surface of the liquid nitrogen tank. If these two problems occur, that means the vacuum degree of the tank has deteriorated, which will cause the liquid nitrogen in the liquid nitrogen tank volatile in a short period of time, and the liquid nitrogen tank cannot be used normally. This is caused by loading and unloading and transportation. Even the probability of occurrence of this phenomenon is relatively small, observation is necessary to avoid the loss of frozen goods.
4. The liquid nitrogen tank shell has been withstanded the atmospheric pressure when using and transporting. If a serious collision or heavy pressure occurs during use or transportation, the surface of the liquid nitrogen tank will be sunken, resulting in damage of the product. Liquid nitrogen tanks are designed for liquid nitrogen storage and transportation only, not for liquid oxygen.
5. The inner tank of the liquid nitrogen tank is in normal pressure condition. It is not allowed to inflate pressure or seal up the liquid nitrogen tank. The neck tube is the passage for liquid nitrogen and frozen items. Do not scratch the tube when using.
6. The vacuum sealing joint of liquid nitrogen tank is a key component to maintain the vacuum of the liquid nitrogen tank interlayer. Once damaged, it will immediately cause the vacuum of the liquid nitrogen tank interlayer to deteriorate, and the product can not be used continuously. Therefore, the liquid nitrogen tank vacuum sealing joint should not be opened without authorization.
7. The storage type liquid nitrogen tank cannot be used for vehicle transportation when it is filled with liquid nitrogen or frozen items. When the liquid nitrogen tank is filled with liquid nitrogen, if it is found that there is a large amount of abnormalities such as condensed water and frost on the surface of the liquid nitrogen tank, it should be repaired immediately.
If you are interested in the liquid nitrogen tank for sale, nitrogen tank price, ln2 container or need to consult, please click on our online customer service. Welcome to send your inquiry.
Sales Manager: Amanda Hou