The liquid nitrogen tank is designed for storing low temperature liquid nitrogen. It is strictly prohibited to hold other liquids. According to the application, the liquid nitrogen tank can be divided into two kinds: liquid nitrogen tank and transport liquid nitrogen tank; storage type liquid nitrogen tank is mainly used in liquid nitrogen indoors. And the frozen goods are stored in a static place and cannot be transported. The transport tank has a special shockproof design. The container can be stored not only in the static storage, but also in the liquid nitrogen state, but avoid collision and severe vibration when used.
1. Store the liquid nitrogen tank in a cool, well-ventilated place, and do not expose it to direct sunlight.
2. Liquid nitrogen tanks are not allowed to tilt, horizontally, invert, pile up, collide with each other or collide with other objects, to be handled gently and always stand upright.
3. When not in use, rinse with clean water, drain the water, blow dry with a blower, and set it at room temperature for use.
4. After the liquid nitrogen in the liquid nitrogen tank has evaporated, or used, it should be cleaned to prevent the residual material from corroding the inner tank of the container aluminum alloy.
5. The liquid nitrogen tank must be placed in the wooden frame to be padded and fixed during transportation. The tank and the tank should be separated by filler to prevent bumps and impacts and prevent dumping.
When loading and unloading the vehicle, it is necessary to prevent the liquid nitrogen tank from hitting, and it is not allowed to be dragged on the ground at will, so as not to reduce the service life of the liquid nitrogen tank.
When cleaning the liquid nitrogen tank, first take out the liquid nitrogen tank, remove the liquid nitrogen, and place it for 2-3 days. When the temperature rises, clean it.
If any substance is found stuck to the bottom of the container, be sure to wash it carefully.
Note that during the entire cleaning process, the action should be slow, the temperature of the inverted water should not exceed 40 °C, and the total weight should not exceed 2 kg.
If you are interested in the used liquid nitrogen tanks for sale,nitrogen storage tank,liquid nitrogen container or need to consult, please click on our online customer service.Welcome sending your inquiry.
Sales Manager: Amanda Hou