(1) When filling a container with a cryogenic liquid or inserting an object into these liquids, boiling and splashing always occur.
(2) Perform tasks slowly to minimize boiling and splashing.
(3) The container should be properly vented to prevent over pressurization.
(4) Do not store liquid nitrogen in uncovered containers for a long time.
(5) Do not completely seal the container.
(6) Do not immerse the hollow tube in liquid nitrogen, otherwise liquid will be ejected.
(7) Only qualified gas supply personnel can service or correct problems related to gas cylinders.